Week 12…. You’re finally here!!!
…and yet it feels like it could be only week 2. I think one of the strangest things about this change of life, this transformation –is time. It felt like it stopped, yet moved so quickly.
Last week I signed up for 12wbt Round 3 2012. It will be my second round. Round 3 2012.
I’m going to nail the exercise ( now that I’m a pro at food) I’m feeling so much fitter than I was 12 weeks ago, so I know I can bring so much more to my healthy changes in the next 3 months!
In 2 days I’m off to Cairns with Work and extending it to a weekend holiday, and for the first time in my “dieting” life i don’t feel nervous. Holidays are usually the undoing of everything good. But this one won’t be because the changes I’ve done have been permanent changes to my lifestyle’s and not just “a diet I will try till I get bored”
I feel knowledgeable, pumped, and raring to move into the next chapter of “the amazing shrinking woman”!!
So what did I do in the last 12 weeks ? a re-cap if you like…
- I started walking at lunch time at work – almost every day 2km
- I started walking on the waterfront in the mornings –almost every day 2km
- I made good food choices. Swapping sour cream for natural yogurt, swapping heavy takeaway pizza for homemade 300cal pizza…
- I ate some of the most amazing meals in my life, like Penang Chicken, seafood laksa, banana brucetta & beef with Mustard mushroom sauce.
- I dropped 2 dress sizes! I’m now floating between a 22/24 from a 28 J
- I gained a new mentality, by setting S.M.A.R.T goals and achieving them , and when I didn’t I tried again.
- I’m excited about exercising now… (Remember this post ? ) not only do I now want to exercise, about I ENJOY it !
- I’m noticing little things like how it feels to sit in the car – putting a seat belt on with one hand, moving the steering wheel closer , and I’m now a happy passenger, and don’t feel like I’m shoved in the seat.
- I can sit with my legs folded in front of me, and I can even cross my legs! (it’s the little things!)’
- I inspired people (still find that a weird concept
- I ran for the first time
- I did my first ever VLog
- Made my mum and sister and Partner proud
- I lost 26Kg (as of last Wednesday) in 2 days I will do my last weigh in for round 2, and record my start weight for round 3
Most importantly I started to save my life.
My goals for round 3 are:-
- Loose another 30Kg
- Increase my fitness levels
- Participate in a fun run
- Climb the skillion at Terrigal
- Continue to be fabulous!
- Be able to ice-skate
- Be able to roller skate
- Climb the 1000 stairs in VIC
- Go go-carting
- Wear clothes that reflect who I am on the inside
- Have the confidence to sing on a stage again.
Well that’s it for me for Round 2 – I will do a quick update on my weight loss Wednesday If I can – I will be flying out of Sydney Cairns bound at 6am Wednesday morning for some fun in the sun, when I return home- round 3 begins and I will have a renewed energy- I want to SMASH this weight loss and I’m so excited I can’t wait!!!
It's officially time to say good bye to Rach-V1 - and hello to Rach V2 . I'm proud to say the old me is officially gone, the only way is forwards, onwards and upwards... and to JFDI !!!
|Warners Bay Foreshore last weekend :)|