My Fitness Pal Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week four fitness test ....and a proud moment..

So the very exciting fitness test was up this week. Same as we did in pre-tasks before starting the 12WBT. {read my post here}

After 4 weeks on 12WBT I'm 11kg down (at last weigh in) and as you can see below i smashed my results this week! I think it was so obvious to me how different I felt in this fitness test- I can tell the small improvements already.
Now I'm SO excited for the week 8 fitness test to see how much more I can smash the week one results :)

My goal for week 8 is 1kn in 9 Minutes!




My Proud moment for this weeks fitness test was that I jogged the last 200m. It may not seam like much to alot of people, but for me it was a first, and i'm SO proud of me! 

Next time I'm going to jog 400m. and who knows by week12 I might jog the whole kilometre! (That seams like an odd concept for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment