My Fitness Pal Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 4, 2013

Running away the frustration

By lunchtime today id had enough. Work was stressful and frustrating, personal life is overwhelming .... So there was no other option but to run ..

Take in the fresh air, wind in my hair . I wanted to feel the pavement beneath me as I thrashed it.. I wanted to feel free to run with meaning and to get back to zero.

It was my first time I'd taken a lunch time run in 3 months ! It was so perfect I didn't want to stop!

I was free from everything and everyone., just me being my alpha red self taking all my feelings out in a safe way on the footpath.

Freedom is amazing even for 30 mins so amazing that it will be a daily occurrence again.

I'm addicted to freedom.
To me time.
To strength.
To the road...





No comments:

Post a Comment