My Fitness Pal Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Goodbye week 3 -hello week 4!

I can't believe that we are about to see the beginning of week 4. It's gone so quickly and it almost seams to easy so far.

We are enjoying the food, we are getting used to the change in organisation, and we are facing exercise demons head on next week!

Weekends are usually a weak point for people trying new lifestyle changes. I'm really proud of us this weekend being prepared before leaving the house. Bec packed us a picnic of sandwich, water and fruit and after dropping off our special delivery, we found a nice spot next to the lake and ate lunch.

The best part of my weekend was sitting on a bench in front of the most spectacular sunset at Nords Wharf with my Wife. Bliss.

Have a great week!

First meal we cooked for mum from the 12wbt menu

My love

My new work buddy Mikale

Flowers ready to be created <3

Mid creation ...

Catherine Hill Bay -Beach

Nordes Wharf Sunset

New Glasses :)

<3

so still... we want to live here

The first desert we made from the menu

It melted my heart

My new HRM :)

New toes

drying berries ... see my post about them here
Easter Daisies at home
tonight dinner - lamb and cauliflower mash

No comments:

Post a Comment